Dec 2, 2015

Day 01: Advent Striptease Calendar 2015 at Hotel Holiday!

It's that time of the year again when I release one of my favorite social media projects - the striptease advent calendar! This year I was able to secure a very cool and modern hotel in NYC to feature all 25 days of tease. If you are a hotel-aficionado like me, you might recognize the location. ;-) I enlisted Mike Webb Photography to do all the filming and some creative lighting as we were working with a very lean system (ie: scarcely anything); and he managed to even add to my ongoing photography project "Hotel Series" while on location! Grace Gotham also helped me to come up with some of the copy for each day.

Follow me on Instagram to see how naked things go at Hotel Holiday.

Hope you enjoy this year's tease. This is Day 01.


No comments:

Post a Comment