Jan 13, 2014

Another Photo Set by Jane Kratochvil




Some new photos by one of my favorite live performance photographers Jane Kratochvil who shot me at two Salon NYC events presented by Patrick Soluri between New Year's Eve Eve at The Players Club NYC with George Gee and His Swing Band, and this past weekend at the monthly swing dance party at The Empire Hotel Rooftop with Professor Cunningham and His Old School Band.




















With The Minsky Sisters backstage





With Gin Minsky at The Players Club












With Dandy Wellington!





There's George in the corner



This one is one of my favs. The very fabulous and always impeccably dressed DJ Voon and I sharing a moment right before I went on stage.



JK and I post show! Gorgeous isn't she?








It was very foggy that night made a very noir-ish feel on the roof with the hotels sign.



The Empire Hotel Rooftop from my iPhone

Check out all the great vintage events at The Salon NYC! If you like vintage lifestyle anything whether it's the glamour of women's clothing, the debonair gentlemen's clothing, the swing music, big band sound, check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment