Jan 17, 2012

Blue+Yellow = Purple

In my pursuit to find the PERFECT stage light colors for my yellow Asian complexion, the latest discovery is this blue hue which doesn't look sooo bad but it does make me look a bit purple. I've seen red lights on me in pictures and they look good. The worst I've ever seen (besides fluorescent but that looks terrible on everyone) is a blue and gold contrast they used at an unnamed venue - and it turned me GREEN! Any fellow stage lighting masters out there who can offer some magic advice on flattering lighting on Asian skin for live performances?

Tina Tassel's "Meat My Friends" at Full Cup, Staten Island, January 2012. Photo by Mr. Vinyl

Tina Tassel's "Meat My Friends" at Full Cup, Staten Island, January 2012. Photo by Mr. Vinyl

No comments:

Post a Comment