Dec 21, 2011

My 2011 Holiday Card

Photo by Mike Webb Photography
This year I made a very limited edition of holiday postcards that I sent out to the venues I work for and some other VIP people who have helped me in many ways in my burlesque career. I am sentimental this way. I remember every favor, act of kindness or generosity, and opportunity offered to me from others through the year. I thought about making these available for purchase on my web site but I just got too busy to set that up. Perhaps next year!



5 comments:

  1. I've been able to tell from some of your blog comments that you are a very kind and sensitive person. I mean that sincerely.

    Merry Christmas!

    (Posting anonymously so you won't think I'm hitting on you :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I am feeling the spirit of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone! Hi Sincerely Yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Useful information like this one must be kept and maintained so I will put this one on my bookmark list! Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this!

    Direct Mail Marketing Services & Blank Postcard Template

    ReplyDelete