Dec 7, 2010

Antisocial Network

It finally happened! My Facebook profile has been disabled because I am using a fake name! My profile is now in the processed of being "reviewed" by the Facebook Fascist regime and who knows how long that's going to take. It's not like I'm an evil corporation pretending to be an individual to infiltrate your wallets! I'm SO ANNOYED and its making me want to commit FB suicide permanently!!!

on the upside...its made my productivity level at work go way high and it's making me think more out of the box (or out-of-facebook) in terms of promotion.

so for now, follow me on twitter.com/calamitychang or just keep reading my blog for events and status updates.

1 comment:

  1. As I keep saying, you know you've really arrived as a burlesque performer when Facebook takes down your stuff.

    ReplyDelete