Mar 23, 2010

My band!

I'm sitting in the floor of the rivington music rehearsal space watching the band rehearse for the first time all the songs we are doing for Beatles Burlesque and I'm getting chills listening to them. I heard Brassy singing Dear Prudence before I walked in and it was so beautiful to hear her voice try something so gentle yet soulful. Kenball is an amazing bassist. He teaches music during the day and it's absolutely invaluable having him be a part of this show. Our friend Matthew Egan of "Made of Babies" is one spectacular drummer. Hot fucking damn. I'm not going to rave about Michael on guitar cuz obviously I'm going to say he's great - I can say that it's liberating to hear him play loud and aggressive and in a proper music studio.
This show is gonna rock!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment